Microsoft Windows 10 Professional OEM/OEI | 64-bit | Sealed New box |
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: FQC-08930
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Product Name: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- License Type: OEM
- Distribution Media/Method: DVD-ROM
- Product Type: Software Licensing
- Software Name: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OEM
- Language Supported: English
- Platform Supported: PC
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- UPC CODE: 885370920932
- Manufacturer Warranty: None
- Return Period (Days): No
- Add'l Return Info: All Returns go to https://oem.microsoft.com
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- License Type: License
- License Pricing: OEM, 64 bit
- License Quantity: 1 License
- License delivery: OEM sealed box with DVD
DELIVERY, RETURNS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
- We assist customers for the installation or upgrade of the Windows 10 Pro software. If you need assistance with the installation or upgrade with your Windows 10, you can simply give one your dudes a call and we will be happy to help!
- The Windows 10 Pro software is sent out via USPS or FedEx the next business day. This is for 64 bit only. If you need it for 32 bit then please refer to our other listing.
- Once software has been dispatched there are no returns. All licenses will be verified with Microsoft on their activation status before any returns can be accepted.
- We can only accept returns if the box is returned in its original condition - which is unopened and the key hasn't been exposed. We will verify the contents upon receiving the package.
- 15% re-stocking fee applies.
- Ships within 1 business day of your purchase being verified.
Buy with confidence!! We are Microsoft and Software asset management (SAM) silver competent partners.
Thank you for choosing ESS - your #1 software dudes!
Purchasing & DeliveryAll software will be delivered within 1 hour of payment.
Finally decided to upgrade my Win 7 machine to Win 10. But which version? So while trying to figure it out on the web I came across ESS. Gave them a call and asked which version of 10 do I need? They were very helpful and we settled on one with the DVD disk. Several days later the DVD arrived and I went to work to do the upgrade.
Install seemed to go well until I tried to activate it with the key code. No go! Went round and round trying to figure things out. Finally gave up and called ESS. They responded quickly and we got to work. During a lull, while we waited for e-mails to go back and forth, I tried turning off my firewall. Lo and behold the thing activated. So in the end I did manage to figure it out but ESS was there ready to help.
I have two more machines that will need Win 10 eventually. I'll be sure to go to ESS when the time comes for them as well.