MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2019 STANDARD | OPEN LICENSE | 10 CAL's
- The Mailbox server in Exchange 2019 includes all of the server components from the Exchange 2019 Mailbox and Client Access server roles.
- Mailbox services include all the traditional server components found in the Exchange 2019 Mailbox server role: the Client Access protocols, Transport service, Mailbox databases, and Unified Messaging. The Mailbox server handles all activity for the active mailboxes on that server.
- Client Access services provide authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services. Client Access services don't do any data rendering and offer all the usual client access protocols: HTTP, POP and IMAP, and SMTP.
- Along with the new Mailbox role, Exchange 2019 now allows you to proxy traffic from Exchange 2016 to Exchange 2013 in addition to Exchange 2019 to Exchange 2013. This new flexibility gives you more control in how you move to Exchange 2019 without having to worry about deploying enough front-end capacity to service new Exchange 2016 servers.
- The Edge Transport role is typically deployed in your perimeter network, outside your internal Active Directory forest, and is designed to minimize the attack surface of your Exchange deployment.
- By handling all Internet-facing mail flow, it also adds additional layers of message protection and security against viruses and spam, and can apply transport rules to control message flow.
DELIVERY, RETURNS AND TECH SUPPORT:
Thank you for choosing ESS - your #1 software dudes!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.