Installation Instructions (New Installation)
1) Click on the Download link provided in the “ESS Downloads” email. Run the downloaded file (MediaCreationTool.exe).
2) Accept the Terms and conditions that appear.
3) Select the option for "Create Installation Media." Click Next.
4) Select the preferred edition. Note 64-bit is suggested.
5) Choose Installation Media. Select "USB Flash drive" for install via USB. Choose "ISO File" if you are to burn the file to a disc. This guide will proceed using the USB option.
6) Plug in a USB Flash Drive to your computer. Note the USB Flash drive must be at least 4GB.
7) You will see the USB flash drive listed under Removable Device. (You may have to click refresh drive list).
Select this drive and click Next to proceed.
8) The tool will now download and load Windows onto the USB. Depending on your internet connection speed, this process can take up to an hour.
9) Once the bootable media has been created, insert it into system and boot. This will prompt install of Windows 10/11. Once Windows 11 has loaded, you will be prompted to enter your product key. You have now installed Windows 10/11.
10. Once Windows 10/11 has loaded, you will be prompted to enter your product key (From your ESS Downloads email). You have now installed Windows 10/11.