STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICE 365 ON YOUR CHROMEBOOK:
- Go to www.office.com
Login using these credentials:
- Once you're signed in to Office 365 in Chrome, an Install icon will appear at the top right of the address bar. It looks like a computer monitor with a downward pointing arrow. (shown above)
- Click on it and it will pop open a prompt to install Office 365. Also, if you only want a single app like Word or Outlook, the same install option in the address bar will appear when you point the browser to the specific apps.
- The install happens fast and in a matter of moments; a window will open that looks exactly like the online version of Office 365. It is essentially a browser window but with the features of Microsoft Office mobile apps. (see below)
- To install office 365 on your phone/tablet, simply go to the play store and look for office 365. It will ask you to login after you download the app – simply use the same login credentials as mentioned above.
- Questions? Please call 1-888-732-6521 x 3 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org