ACCELERATE DECISION MAKING WHEN EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO INSIGHTS
- Enable anyone— whether they’re inside or outside your organization—to view all Power BI content including paginated and interactive reports without purchasing individual licenses.
- Choose the deployment option that works best for your organization, with on-premises reporting through Power BI Report Server, and your choice of geographic region for cloud deployment.
- Scale as your needs grow with dedicated cloud infrastructure that gives you control of performance.
UNLOCK BIG DATA WITH SELF-SERVICE DATA PREP
- Find the data you need by using prebuilt connectors for common services like Dynamics 365, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Salesforce.com, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Empower business analysts to ingest, transform, and enrich big data through the already familiar Power Query experience without developing specialized skills or relying on others.
- Prepare data once and then reuse it across multiple Power BI models to drive efficiency and accuracy.
SIMPLIFY DATA MANAGEMENT AND ACCESS
- Meet data residency requirements by deploying in any region you choose including National clouds.
- Decide the best way for users to view and collaborate through flexible reporting types, distribution formats, and embedding options.
- Reduce IT headaches with a unified BI tool that includes central governance, security, and management across all users inside or outside your organization.
VIEW POWER BI PREMIUM CONTENT WITH THE POWER BI MOBILE APP
- Securely access and view live Power BI dashboards and reports on any device, with native mobile Power BI apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Easily annotate reports with any touch screen to draw your team’s attention to important insights.
- Ask your data questions and use geographic location to filter your data according to where you are
We are using Power BI in our Medical Economics department to help visualize the contracts that we negotiate with the health insurance companies. We use it to understand how those negotiated rates perform over time. We compare the insurance companies' rates to each other in various ways with different metrics.
I like this Microsoft Power BI has been well suited in 3 main areas for us. First, it does really well at organizing disparate data and combining it all together. The second thing it does well is that it has the capability to modify or transform your data based on logic. Finally, the out of the box visuals cover pretty much everything you need for reporting.
Ease of data conversion.
I took size 33 instead of 32 and it's perfect
Power BI is great for reporting of any type. The dashboards I create for my executive team are crisp and easy to understand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.