- Open-back studio headphones: Hi-Res audio certified, Monitor 80 is a reliable companion for mastering, mixing, or tracking. As the first open-back headphones from OneOdio, Monitor 80 is also the ground-breaking innovation of the Monitor series.
- 250 ohm nominal impedance: The sound it delivers is more stable, solid, and powerful. Monitor 80 can be directly connected to home studio and Hi-Res audio devices, and it performs well in the reproduction of instrument detail.
- 40mm driver: Advanced high-precision etched diaphragms protected by aluminum honeycomb housing. Crafted open-back design reduces distortion and outputs accurate and full-range pure sonic.
- Exceptional wearing comfort: A customizable fit for long-time use in the studio. Soft-to-the-touch velour ear pads and adjustable headband put no pressure on your skull and leave enough space for ventilation.
- Adapter-free: Detachable cables open up more possibilities for the creation of music, including a standard 3.5mm audio cable and a 1/4 inch stereo adapter cable.
Get extremely clear highs and lows and better bass with increased auditory sensitivity and a more dynamic range.
Designed with producers and mixers in mind, with better recording settings and a comfortable fit.
OneOdio Monitor 80 headphones require a fairly powerful and dedicated headphone amplifier before they truly come alive.
The hinge can be rotated and has passed the 100,000 + rotation test. The build quality is very durable and you don't have to worry about it.
You get two cables a cable with a standard 3.5 to quarter-inch jack and a standard cable with 3.5 to 3.5 you don't get a separate quarter inch to 3.5mm adapter.
The audio cable is designed exclusively by OneOdio and has a brand logo. The joint is durable and not easy to break.
|Sensitivity||100 dB±3 dB|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz-40K Hz|
|Plug Type||3.5 mm/6.35 mm stereo|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.