Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Remote Desktop Services | 50 Device CAL's | Instant Download
LICENSE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX WITHIN 15 MINUTES OR LESS!
MFR # 6VC-02073BDL50
- Once the licensing grace period is past, you must have a license for each connecting user or device to connect to an RD Session Host server. You'll also need to install an RD Licensing server.
- You can install the RD Licensing role service on the same server the service isn't very demanding or on a separate server.
- You'll need to purchase RDS Client Access Licenses (CAL's) and install them on the RD Licensing server.
- These RDS CAL's are tied to the server, but RDS lets you move them to new hardware if needed. Remember that RDS supports both per-user and per-device licensing.
- The model you choose should depend on whether you have more users or computers. RDS does not have concurrent-user licensing, and the licenses you choose must match the mode for which you configure the RD Session Host server.
- Install the RD Licensing role service just as you did the RD Session Host role service.
- THIS IS NOT A BASE SERVER LICENSE, BUT FOR REMOTE DEVICE CAL's (RDS CAL's), FORMERLY KNOWN AS TERMINAL SERVICES.
Install RDS CAL's so the RD Licensing server can allocate them to devices:
- Tell the RD Session Host server to use the RD Licensing server (you must do this even if the two role services are located on the same machine)
- You can virtualize an RD Session Host server, but youll likely see a reduction in the number of simultaneous sessions it can support. Be sure to model on the same machine type (physical or virtual) you intend to use.
- If you do build a virtual RD Session Host server, you should probably use a server with a processor supporting second-level address translation (SLAT) to reduce the overhead of memory mapping between the physical machine and the VMs.
- To reduce overhead, its also advisable to use a Type 1 hypervisor like Hyper-V, not a Type 2.
Delivery time, Returns, and Tech support:
All the license information is digitally delivered to your inbox within 15 minutes or less! Once the license has been delivered there are no returns. Please see our returns page for more information.
If you would like to cancel the order before the license has been delivered please call or send us an email BEFORE the license is delivered to you inbox.
You will receive a picture of the certificate as well as the license to activate your 50 Remote Device CAL's for your Windows Server 2012/2012r2.
Make sure the base server software is already installed on your machine and this activation code simply unlocks and activates the software’s REMOTE DEVICE CAL's .
Please call us or send us a email at email@example.com for any other requirements.
Thank you for choosing ESS - your #1 software dudes!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.