Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard | Open License | Downgrade Rights
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard | OPEN License | 228-11477 | Downgrade Rights available to previous versions
- SQL Server 2019 now comes with Apache Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) for intelligence over all your data.
- With SQL Server 2019 Enterprise and Standard edition, customers can deploy Big Data Clusters. SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters makes it easier to manage a big data environment. It provides key elements of a data lake—Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Spark, and analytics tools—deeply integrated with SQL Server and fully supported by Microsoft.
- SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters can be easily deployed using Linux containers on a Kubernetes-managed cluster.
HOW TO LICENSE YOUR SQL SERVER?
SQL Server 2019 offers customers a variety of licensing options aligned with how customers typically purchase specific workloads. There are two main licensing models that apply to SQL Server:
Gives customers a more precise measure of computing power and a more consistent licensing metric, regardless of whether solutions are deployed on physical servers on-premises, or in virtual or cloud environments.
Core based licensing is appropriate when customers are unable to count users/devices, have Internet/Extranet workloads or systems that integrate with external facing workloads.
To license a physical server—when running SQL Server in a physical OSE—all physical cores on the server must be licensed.
A minimum of four core licenses are required for each physical processor on the server.
SERVER + CAL:
- Provides the option to license users and/or devices, with low cost access to incremental SQL Server deployments.
- Each server running SQL Server software requires a server license.
- Each user and/or device accessing a licensed SQL Server requires a SQL Server CAL that is the same version or newer – for example, to access a SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition server, a user would need a SQL Server 2012 or 2019 CAL.
- Each SQL Server CAL allows access to multiple licensed SQL Servers, including Standard Edition and legacy Business Intelligence and Enterprise Edition Servers.
OTHER GENERAL INFO:
This license is delivered and fulfilled digitally via volume licensing. Please make sure to enter your end user information upon checkout.
A MINIMUM OF 5 ADDITIONAL CAL's (USER OR DEVICE) ARE REQUIRED FOR THE LICENSE TO BE FULFILLED.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||228-11477|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name:||SQL Server 2019 Standard|
|Product Type:||Software Licensing|
DELIVERY, RETURNS AND TECH SUPPORT:
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD INFO WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER YOUR PURCHASE IS RECEIVED BY ESS L.L.C. DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
ANY ORDERS PLACED OUTSIDE OF BUSINESS HOURS WILL BE COMPLETED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR ALL RETAIL LICENSES, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PICTURE OF THE C.O.A. AND THE KEY IN YOUR EMAIL INBOX. IN CASE OF A SAM OR MICROSOFT AUDIT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE C.O.A. AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
ESS PROVIDES TECH SUPPORT TO ALL NEW CLIENTS AND PROVIDES SUPPORT IN CASE OF ANY ISSUES DURING DEPLOYMENT.
Schedule your tech support appointment here: https://www.enterprise-software-solutions.com/pages/remote-support
Please give us a call at 1-888-732-6521 x 100 if you have any questions.