Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 CAL's | Retail License | Download
- SQL Server 2019 now comes with Apache Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) for intelligence over all your data.
- With SQL Server 2019 Enterprise and Standard edition, customers can deploy Big Data Clusters. SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters makes it easier to manage a big data environment. It provides key elements of a data lake—Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Spark, and analytics tools—deeply integrated with SQL Server and fully supported by Microsoft.
- SQL Server 2019 Big Data Clusters can be easily deployed using Linux containers on a Kubernetes-managed cluster.
HOW TO LICENSE YOUR SQL SERVER?
SQL Server 2019 offers customers a variety of licensing options aligned with how customers typically purchase specific workloads. There are two main licensing models that apply to SQL Server:
Gives customers a more precise measure of computing power and a more consistent licensing metric, regardless of whether solutions are deployed on physical servers on-premises, or in virtual or cloud environments.
Core based licensing is appropriate when customers are unable to count users/devices, have Internet/Extranet workloads or systems that integrate with external facing workloads.
To license a physical server—when running SQL Server in a physical OSE—all physical cores on the server must be licensed.
A minimum of four core licenses are required for each physical processor on the server.
SERVER + CAL:
- Provides the option to license users and/or devices, with low cost access to incremental SQL Server deployments.
- Each server running SQL Server software requires a server license.
- Each user and/or device accessing a licensed SQL Server requires a SQL Server CAL that is the same version or newer – for example, to access a SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition server, a user would need a SQL Server 2012 or 2019 CAL.
- Each SQL Server CAL allows access to multiple licensed SQL Servers, including Standard Edition and legacy Business Intelligence and Enterprise Edition Servers.
- There are 10 USER CAL's included with this license which means you can legally allow 10 users to access the server
OTHER GENERAL INFO:
This license is delivered and fulfilled digitally via the Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) Channel. Please make sure to enter your end user information upon checkout.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||228-11477|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name:||SQL Server 2019 Standard|
|Product Type:||Software Licensing|
DELIVERY, RETURNS AND TECH SUPPORT:
- Licenses are delivered immediately after your purchase (during business hours).
- Any order placed outside of business hours are fulfilled within 6 hours or the next business day.
- Installation and deployment support available
- Schedule your tech support appointment here: https://www.enterprise-software-solutions.com/pages/remote-support
Please give us a call at 1-888-732-6521 x 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing ESS - your #1 software dudes!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.