Microsoft Exchange Enterprise User CAL 2016 | Open License |
- Supports 1 User / 1 Device
- Digital Delivery / 1-2 Business Days Estimated Delivery Time (as long as orders are placed between 9-6 pm Monday-Friday)
- Runs On Windows Server 2012r2 or higher
- 1 Installation
- Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Open Business Licensing
- Minimum of 5 CAL's required or $30 Microsoft activation fee to start a new Open Licensing agreement.
- FREE TECH SUPPORT BY YOUR #1 SOFTWARE DUDES!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Enterprise Edition can scale to past 250 mounted databases per server;
- Standard Edition is limited to 250 mounted databases per server.
- These licensing editions are defined by a product key.
- When you enter a valid license product key, the supported edition for the server is established.
- Product keys can be used for the same edition key swaps and upgrades only; they can't be used for downgrades.
- You can use a valid product key to move from the evaluation version (Trial Edition) of Exchange 2016 to either Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition.
- You can also use a valid product key to move from Standard Edition to Enterprise Edition.
- No loss of functionality will occur when the Trial Edition expires, so you can maintain lab, demo, training, and other non-production environments beyond 120 days without having to reinstall the Trial Edition of Exchange 2016.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGI-00685|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise CAL|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise CAL|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.