Microsoft Exchange Online (Plan 1) | 1 User/1 Year Subscription | CSP Plan
- Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know
- For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client
- The Focused Inbox makes it easy to track email that matters most. Your inbox includes two tabs: Focused, for email you need to act on right away, and Other, for everything else. You can switch the tabs at any time and always see email flowing into Other
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities
- Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive
KEY SELLING POINTS:
Shared calendar and contacts
Apps for Outlook
DELIVERY, TECH SUPPORT AND RETURNS:
- All licenses will be added to your Office 365 admin account by ESS!
- Please allow 1-2 business days after payment for the licenses to populate on your admin account.
- WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED MICROSOFT RE-SELLERS, AND WILL PROVIDE 24/5 BEST IN CLASS TECH SUPPORT TO ALL CUSTOMERS.
- No returns are accepted once licenses are used.
- 14 days returns accepted if you are not satisfied with the product
ESS CAN PROVIDE ASSISTANCE DURING A MICROSOFT OR SAM AUDIT.
LOCAL TAXES AND FEES APPLY.
Thank you for choosing ESS - YOUR #1 software dudes!!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.