Thank you for your purchase of Microsoft Remote Desktop CALs from your #1 software dudes!
*ONCE ACTIVATED OR REGISTERED, DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE*
Product activation key(s):
Remote Desktop / Terminal Role Service must be installed. If already have this role installed, skip to section 2.
Section 1: Installing the Roles
- Open Server Manager. To open Server Manager, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Server Manager.
- Select the option to "Add Roles"
- Select "Role-based or feature-based installation." Click Next.
- Select the server you would like to install the Remote Desktop Session Role on.
- Click Next.
- In the Server Roles Section, expand "Remote Desktop Services".
- In the Roles Services Section, select all role services, click Next
- Follow the prompts. You will need to reboot the server.
Section 2: Installing the licenses
- Open up the "Remote Desktop Licensing Manager."
- Right-click on the server you're trying to add the CALs to and select "Install Licenses."
- Click "Next." On the proceeding page, switch the License Program to "Open License" and click on "Next."
- Enter the Authorization and Agreement that you received above OR the license key that you have received from software dudes! Select your current version of Windows Server and "RDS per User." Finish by entering the CALs allocated.
- The status should indicate success. Click Finish.
Congratulations! Your Remote Desktop/Terminal Service licenses are installed and ready for use.