STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICE 365 ON YOUR PC OR A MAC:
NOTE: OFFICE 365 IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10 OR WINDOWS 11 AND MAC OSX 10.13 OR HIGHER, iOS or ANDROID. THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS 7 OR ANY OLDER VERSION OF MAC OR AN ANDROID
- Go to www.office.com
Login using these credentials:
- Once you are logged in you can simply click on the “install Office” button at the top right corner as shown in the picture. If you are logged in with another account, make sure to log out first and then login using the credentials mentioned above.
- Please make sure to remove any previous versions of Office from you PC/MAC prior to installing the software. None of your files will be affected if you uninstall a previous version of office.
- If your PC/MAC already came pre-installed with a version of office, you maybe able to simply login and use office using the credentials (above)
- It will download a small file named “setup”, with an orange square. Then click on it and follow the prompts.
- To install office 365 on your phone/tablet, simply go to the play store or the apple store and look for office 365. It will ask you to login after you download the app – simply use the same login credentials as mentioned above.