Microsoft Windows 7 Extended Security Updates (ESU) for 2021
- Please note that if you are buying this in the year 2021, you will have to purchase the ESU for 2020 and for the year 2021
- You must own the Windows 7 ESU for the previous year (2020) in order to purchase the ESU for this year (2021).
- This is a yearly subscription
- Provides security patches for Windows 7 - all editions
- License will be sent to your CSP licensing account (admin.microosft.com) within 1 hour of making your purchase.
- Install support available at email@example.com
- This cannot be purchased without purchasing ESU for previous years.
How to check for compatibility??
Step 1. Verify if your edition of Windows 7 is eligible for ESU
- Select the Start button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer, and then select Properties.
- Under Windows edition, you'll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running. ESU are available for Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 7 Ultimate.
Step 2. Verify that you have all the Windows 7 Updates installed
- Open the Windows Control Panel, and then click System and Security.
- Click Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for Updates.
- Allow for updates to download and install and then check for new updates again to make sure there are no new updates.
Questions? Feel free to call, email or chat with us live!
Thank you for choosing ESS - your #1 software dudes!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.