- 【Display】15.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView. The barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display by letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame.
- 【Processor & Graphics】Intel Celeron N4120. Handle multitasking reliably with the perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value. Intel UHD Graphics 600. Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded Storage to 256GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
We sell computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
Screen: 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 (HD) LCD
Processor: Intel Celeron N4120, 4-Core, base 1.1 GHz, up to 2.6Ghz
Memory: 8GB DDR4
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
Battery Type: Lithium-ion 3-cell
Backlit Keyboard: No
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
Wireless Networking: Wireless-AC
Headphone Jack: Yes
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
2 USB 3.0 Type A
1 USB 3.0 Type C
Front-Facing Camera: Yes
Built-In Microphone: Yes
Touchpad Type: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
Media Card Reader: Yes
Audio Technology: HD Audio with stereo speakers
Dimension: 0.78 x 14.11 x 9.53 inches
Product Weight: 3.92 pounds
How to switch s mode to windows 11
1. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.