- GOOD LOOKING, HARD WORKING – The HP All-in-One blends the power of a PC desktop with the beauty of a slim, modern display. Get it all with the latest technology, impressive design, and sustainable materials in one dependable PC
- COMMUNICATION SIMPLIFIED – Keep in touch whether you’re working remotely or need to catch up with the family thanks to the pop-up PC camera with dual microphones (1), dual front-facing speakers, and dedicated emoji and dictation keys on your keyboard
- AMD PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Enjoy high performance and cinema-worthy entertainment with the incredible combination of the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U mobile processor (2) and AMD Radeon graphics (3)
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Maximize your viewing area and enjoy 2 million pixels worth of crystal-clear visuals on this 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080p) IPS, micro-edge display (4); plus with the anti-glare panel, your favorite content will still look just as vibrant even in direct sunlight or under harsh industrial light
- MEMORY & DUAL STORAGE – Stay efficient and work without system slowdown with 12 GB of RAM for improved multitasking (5). And with a dual-storage configuration (SSD plus traditional hard drive), you’ll experience fast boot-up times, snappy responsiveness, and plenty of space for all your data (6) (7) (8)
- PORTS AND CONNECTIVITY – Plug in a portable hard drive or send digital HD video to an external display with 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports, and HDMI Out connectivity
- WINDOWS 11 HOME & WARRANTY – Feel confident every time you turn on this HP desktop computer thanks to its innovative Windows 11 Pro OS (9), 230 quality tests to its name (10), and 1-year limited hardware warranty
- CONSISTENT WIRELESS EXPERIENCE – Stay connected to all your wireless accessories with the reliable Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) & Bluetooth (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) combo (11) (12). Work without interruption or spotty connectivity with an MU-MIMO-supported computer desktop
- KEYBOARD AND MOUSE – Complete your office setup with the included HP 710 white wireless keyboard and mouse combo
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Both innovative and conservation-focused, this All-in-One desktop computer is designed using sustainable materials (13) (14) and comes in a completely recyclable box (15). What’s more, this device is both ENERGY STAR certified (16) and EPEAT Gold registered (17)
Get things done or lean back and relax with the HP 27” All-in-One Desktop PC. This computer monitor not only looks good but runs even better—sporting the latest hardware and features for the busy, modern family. Outfitted for video conferencing and collaboration, your All-in-One PC has an HP True Vision HD privacy camera with dual microphones (1) and dual front-facing speakers. Additionally, your keyboard has dedicated emoji and dictation keys for when you need to convey your mood more quickly and clearly. Get the power you need for creating, educating, or gaming with the modern AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700U mobile processor (2) and experience high performance for all your entertainment with AMD Radeon™ graphics (3). Enjoy vibrant image quality for all your favorite content on this HP desktop’s 27-inch, Full HD IPS display (4). None of this device’s 2 million pixels goes to waste thanks to the computer screen’s three-sided micro-edge bezel, and with an anti-glare panel, you’ll enjoy every last one of those pixels even in direct sunlight. Get the bandwidth you crave and streamline your multitasking with 12 GB of RAM (5). Plus, with 256 GB of SSD storage (6) (7) and 1 TB of SATA hard drive storage (8), you’ll enjoy quick boot-up times, tons of space for all your data, and an overall snappier experience while computing. Hook up an external storage device or plug in a second display to your HP All-in-One computer with 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A ports, 2 USB 2.0 Type-A ports, and HDMI Out connectivity. From a rejuvenated Start menu to new ways to interact with your content, this Windows 11 desktop computer offers the modern computing you’ve been looking for (9). Beyond this latest OS, your All-in-One PC lets you work with peace of mind with over 230 tests to ensure machine durability (10) and a 1-year limited hardware warranty to protect your purchase. Enjoy reliable connectivity with the Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth® (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) combo (11) (12). Plus, with MU-MIMO support, your wireless connections will run smoothly, even with multiple home devices connected to the internet. Your office or in-home setup is made complete with a wireless mouse and keyboard combo that comes with your HP computer desktop. Committed to our environment, HP built this PC computer with sustainable materials such as ocean-bound plastic (13) and post-consumer recycled plastic (14). What’s more, this device comes in a completely recyclable box (15) and is designed to meet the ENERGY STAR® certification (16) and EPEAT® Gold rating (17). (1) Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included. (2) Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (3) Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. (4) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images. (5) Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics. (6) Actual formatted capacity is less. A portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content. (7) Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read-only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD. (8) For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. The actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of the drive is reserved for system recovery software. (9) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High-speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com. (10) HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. (11) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. The availability of public wireless access points is limited. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is backward compatible with prior Wi-Fi 5 specs. (12) Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. (13) Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product. (14) Percentage of post-consumer recycled plastic varies by product. The recycled plastic content percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 standard. (15) 100% outer box/corrugate cushion packaging made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers. Fiber cushions are made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic material. Excludes plastic bags and plastic foam sheeting. (16) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (17) Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.