- FLEXIBLE FAMILY FUN – Designed to live at the heart of your home, the HP Chromebase features a 21.5 inch Full HD rotating screen lets you pivot from homework to entertainment (1).
- A NEW SPIN ON SIMPLICITY – Work smarter and faster with such built-in tools as voice commands with Google Assistant (2), the Everything Button for more convenient searching, and easy 90-degree rotating between portrait or landscape mode.
- PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Enjoy the perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value with the Intel Pentium Gold 6405U processor (3) and Intel UHD Graphics (4).
- PREMIUM TOUCHSCREEN – Control your entertainment right from the screen and see more of your display with 178-degree wide-viewing angles and a three-sided micro-edge bezel; plus, the screen’s anti-glare panel means you’ll get less glare even in direct sunlight.
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Boost your efficiency as you browse, create, and multitask faster than ever with 4 GB of RAM (5). Experience reliable flash-based storage with an embedded 64 GB eMMC multimedia card (6).
- USB PORTS – Power your laptop, connect to an external display or an external storage device with 4 USB ports (2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate, 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate) (7) (8).
- CHROME OS AND WARRANTY – Keep your family safe and more secure on the web with the fast and easy-to-use Chrome operating system (2). Start using this desktop computer with confidence thanks to the included 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECTED – Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo, offering up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5 (9) (10) (11).
- ALL-IN-ONE EXPERIENCE – Complete your all-in-one desktop setup with included/integrated accessories, such as the HP 910 white Bluetooth keyboard and mouse combo (10), the HP True Vision 5 MP privacy camera (12), and custom-tuned HP Dual Speakers.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Energy efficient and environmentally responsible, your PC monitor is ENERGY STAR certified (13) and EPEAT Silver registered (14).
Change your perspective on home PCs with the HP Chromebase 21.5" All-in-One Desktop. From students to breadwinners, the whole family can make the most of the rotating, 21.5 inch Full HD screen (1). Whether you’re working on a project or looking for a hot new movie to stream, your HP computer monitor has been streamlined for simplicity: control your device hands-free with Google Assistant voice commands (2), conveniently find files or apps with the keyboard’s Everything Button, and swap between portrait or landscape mode seamlessly. Enjoy smooth computing with the Intel® Pentium® Gold 6405U processor and Intel® UHD Graphics powering this super-reliable all-in-one computer (3) (4). Beyond being merely rotatable, your computer screen is 10-point touch-enabled, offers 178-degree wide-viewing angles, and sports a three-sided micro-edge bezel; it's simultaneously the perfect interface and an immersive display. Plus, your touchscreen monitor’s anti-glare panel means you’ll get less glare even in direct sunlight. Work the way you like–unabated, efficient, and fast thanks to your HP monitor’s 4 GB of RAM (5). The whole family can store their important school or work docs comfortably with 64 GB of reliable flash-based storage (6). Connect or power your secondary devices and displays as this All-in-One desktop computer boasts 2 USB Type-A and 2 USB Type-C® ports (7) (8). Not only can your whole household compute the way they want, but they’ll stay safe while doing it courtesy of the always-secure Chrome operating system (2). Confidence in this desktop monitor goes beyond online security into its very design with a 1-year limited hardware warranty to support your purchase. Enjoy reliable connectivity while on a conference call, joining an online class, or streaming your favorite show with a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (9) (10) (11). Your HP desktop computer comes complete with every accessory you could need from launch: the HP 910 white Bluetooth® keyboard and mouse combo (10), the integrated HP True Vision 5 MP privacy camera (12), and built-in custom-tuned HP Dual Speakers. This desktop monitor covers every business, school, or entertainment facet you could need and does it all responsibly. Get the most out of the sustainably designed HP Chromebase 21.5" All-in-One Desktop that is both ENERGY STAR® certified (13) and EPEAT® Silver registered (14). (1) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images. (2) For more information, visit google.com/chromebook/chrome-os/ (3) Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. (4) Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. (5) Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics. (6) For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. The actual formatted capacity is less. A portion of internal system storage is reserved and not user-accessible. (7) Actual throughput may vary. (8) USB Type-C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. (9) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. The availability of public wireless access points is limited. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6TM (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6TM is designed to support gigabit data rate when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 80MHz and higher channels. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. (10) Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. (11) Based on Wi-Fi 5 80MHz and Wi-Fi 6 160MHz minimum requirements when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. (20) All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower. (12) Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included. (13) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (14) Based on U.S. EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.