- 【Processor】Dual Core Intel Celeron N4020 , 2.80GHz Brust Frequency, 6W TDP, 4MB Cache, Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture, the groundbreaking processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD (1920*1080) Display with NanoEdge and up to 178 degree viewing angles, narrow bezel design, enables you to focus more on your work and studies
- 【Memory & Storage】4GB High-Bandwidth DDR4 Memory, 256GB Storage, Smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time, ensure the smoothness of daily use and improve your work efficiency
- 【Operating System】 Windows 10 Home | 8Hrs+ Battery Life | Backlit Keyboard
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8GHz)
Memory: 4GB DDR4
Storage: 256GB (128GB eMMC+128GB PCIe SSD)
Operation System: Windows 10
Screen: 15.6" Full HD (1920*1080) Display with NanoEdge and up to 178 degree viewing angles
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
Battery: Lithium Polymer, 3 Cells, 42Wh
Wireless: Wi-Fi5 (802.11ac) for speeds up to 3x faster than 802.11n
Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen 1), 2x USB Standard Port, 1x HDMI, 1x Micro SD connectivity
Dimensions: 9.30 x 14.20 x 0.71 Inches
ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
How to switch s mode to windows 10
1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.