ACCELERATE DECISION MAKING WHEN EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO INSIGHTS
Enable anyone — whether they’re inside or outside your organization—to view all Power BI content including paginated and interactive reports without purchasing individual licenses
- Choose the deployment option that works best for your organization, with on-premises reporting through Power BI Report Server, and your choice of geographic region for cloud deployment.
- Scale as your needs grow with dedicated cloud infrastructure that gives you control of performance.
UNLOCK BIG DATA WITH SELF-SERVICE DATA PREP
- Find the data you need by using prebuilt connectors for common services like Dynamics 365, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Salesforce.com, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Empower business analysts to ingest, transform, and enrich big data through the already familiar Power Query experience without developing specialized skills or relying on others.
- Prepare data once and then reuse it across multiple Power BI models to drive efficiency and accuracy.
SIMPLIFY DATA MANAGEMENT AND ACCESS
- Meet data residency requirements by deploying in any region you choose including National clouds.
- Decide the best way for users to view and collaborate through flexible reporting types, distribution formats, and embedding options.
- Reduce IT headaches with a unified BI tool that includes central governance, security, and management across all users inside or outside your organization.
VIEW POWER BI PREMIUM CONTENT WITH THE POWER BI MOBILE APP
- Securely access and view live Power BI dashboards and reports on any device, with native mobile Power BI apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Easily annotate reports with any touch screen to draw your team’s attention to important insights.
- Ask your data questions and use geographic location to filter your data according to where you are
We started using Power BI a few years ago to spin up some simple reports from various sources. The great thing about the reporting is the automation. As long as I know where the data is coming from, and the source is something I can use for Power BI, I can create excellent, professional reporting that helps us make daily business decisions. It's also very reliable. Most often if there's a problem with our reports, it's due to the data source, not Power BI or its connectors.
Power BI is great for reporting. I can create a number of different charts, views, and dashboards for a number of different audiences. It's very helpful for executives to see the big picture, but dynamic enough to take the same data sources and create detailed reports on very specific elements.
Power BI is easy to use. We went from manual data entry and report creation in Excel to Power BI. There was a learning curve, but I was able to find enough training online to get started.
Automating the report creation is wonderful. It takes all the manual work out of my old daily processes. My supervisors and bosses have been impressed too. They think it's magic, which makes me look good.
Extremely powerful platform with a wealth of data source connectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.